Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2012

One more thing...

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more to do, and we will be DTC! We have our fingerprints scheduled to be taken on Tuesday at the immigration office. We are going to try to show up a day early and see if they will take us. We did this the last time we were fingerprinted for Hannah's adoption, and it was super easy and we avoided the crowds. I have been getting paperwork ready this week for our dossier. We had to get new employment letters, new medical forms, write up some letters to the Chinese Officals stating why we want to adopt and why China. All of these forms will need to be certified by the state and then the Chinese Embassy. This all should be back by the time our fingerprints are back and we get the I-171H in our hands! I cannot wait to be DTC! I heard LID (log in date) is given no more than 10 days after that! I seriously thing the countdown to possibly getting a referral for Mallorie is not far off!

No comments:

Post a Comment