Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My obsession...

Downton Abbey! I have always loved any type of period drama...whether it be a movie, book or TV series. It is an escape for me. I always have thought I should have been born in another time/place. Watching shows like this fill a little of that piece of me. A friend of mine told me about Downtown Abbey a year ago. I was reluctant to watch it at first, as a lot of the PBS shows are kind of slow moving for me. After watching the first 2 episodes of Downtown, I was hooked! I watched the first two seasons in one week. Season 3 debuts here in the US in January, but I have been watching it streaming from the UK. Season 1 and 2 on DVD will go on the top of my Christmas wish list!
I just love Maggie Smith in this! She is brilliant! She plays cousin Violet, and I just love her sarcastic remarks. Season 3 trailer....

No comments:

Post a Comment