Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Secret Pal

Back during Hannah's adoption, I joined some secret pal swaps with fellow waiting moms. I met some really close friends through that. I was lucky to have help from another waiting mom-to-be with finding a group on Facebook for people that have the same timeframe LID as we do. On there they are doing a secret pal swap! I signed up immediately. I love shopping for my secret pal...and of course love seeing a monthly box on my front porch! We swap gifts every month or when one or the other has a special date like LID, TA, PA, etc. This was my gift from my secret pal this month:
A great book filled with Disney classics! Thank you, Secret Pal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment