Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 19, 2013

Double Digits...

Today marks day 10 of our TA (travel approval) wait. I was hoping we would not go into double digits and be fortunate enough to be one of those people who got their TA in the 7-8 day timeframe. It is so annoying waiting for this last approval, and other than LOA, the hardest yet, though I think LOA was easier because that came so fast. Once we get TA, we can make travel arrangements and a consulate appointment. I hear the consulate appointments are filling up and are into May 16 now. So, if this TA wait lasts much longer, traveling the first week of May may not pan out and we may move onto the second week. We got a wonderful update on Mallorie yesterday. She is loving and sharing with others and is doing great. I just can't wait to get this little girl home!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, we are at the same point in our TA wait, day 10!! Our agency has also told us the week of May 15th CA's are filling up. So hoping we can travel that first week of May also! Hoping both of ours comes quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying you get that soon....I know it's just killing you seeing that sweet little face and wanting to go and get her. Before you know it, it will be here.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete