I am freaking out right now and almost passed out when I went to the mailbox today. We got our I-797!!! We got approval less than one week after we got our prints done! The United States of America has officially given us permission to adopt 1 child from China! I had held off on getting the rest of our documents certified by the state because usually the USCIS takes like 60-90 days to process approvals. We just sent our dossier paperwork off yesterday to be authenticated. If I wouldn't have waited, we could have been DTC this week. I have emailed my agency a copy of the I-797 we received in the mail today...just to be sure I am not reading it wrong. But, I think this is it...this is it!! As soon as we get the dossier documents back and they are state certified and then China authenticates them, we will be DTC!
Saturday, September 1, 2012
Freaking out!!!!
I am freaking out right now and almost passed out when I went to the mailbox today. We got our I-797!!! We got approval less than one week after we got our prints done! The United States of America has officially given us permission to adopt 1 child from China! I had held off on getting the rest of our documents certified by the state because usually the USCIS takes like 60-90 days to process approvals. We just sent our dossier paperwork off yesterday to be authenticated. If I wouldn't have waited, we could have been DTC this week. I have emailed my agency a copy of the I-797 we received in the mail today...just to be sure I am not reading it wrong. But, I think this is it...this is it!! As soon as we get the dossier documents back and they are state certified and then China authenticates them, we will be DTC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



YEA.... congratulations my friend.. one step closer...
ReplyDeleteSo exciting hang on it will fly from here on out
ReplyDelete