Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Name change??



After this recent twist of events with us having to walk away from this little girl, I am thinking of a name change. I looked at Wei Hui Yan's face for a few weeks, and I labeled her as Mallorie. I somehow feel that since she is gone, Mallorie is as well. I guess it is kind of like having a miscarriage. If I had named the child I miscarried, I know I could not use that name again. We are talking about names again, and at first Kevin was not too keen on changing it. I still love the name Mallorie, but I feel it's bad luck now. The name itself actually means "unlucky", which I ignored, but maybe it has something to it after all. So far, we have these names picked out for a "fresh start". I just feel like I need one, as we are starting the wait all over again to be matched.

Here are the names:
Aubrey
Sarah (which is the name we had initially picked out during the paperwork phase)
MeiLeigh (from Mei-Mei - little sister) but I think this is too much like Mallorie.
Leslie (which I really like)
Courtney
Laura
Grace or Gracie Mei
Abigail or Abby
Harmony
Claire 

I want something different, something that isn't that common. 

So there are a few we are thinking of....But the blog title may be changing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment