Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Monday, Monday...


....the shared list comes out. I am hoping and praying we will get "the call". I can honestly say that after what happened with this last referral, I have it stronger in my heart than ever to see our daughter's face. She is still out there, waiting just like us, and I just want to know who she is. Saying prayers that Monday night, we might have that chance to be matched, hoping, but guarding my heart again in case we don't.

If we get a referral in the next month or so, we may still be able to have Mei-Mei home by summer (or right at the tail end of school). I so want Hannah to have her sister home with her this summer. She will have a LOT of time to bond with her and have a playmate.  I pray she will be home by then!

Hoping....with a fragile HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment