Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Timeline to travel

The more I see her picture, and the more I think about her being in that orphanage, the more I want her home! The updated photos we got last week, show these haunting loveable eyes that just say "I want to come home, and please love me". This is the timeline my family coordinator gave me on the phone the other day of the steps we have left until TA (travel approval).  I stuck it on the fridge to I can cross off each accomplished step when it comes. 10-12 weeks total...so we are looking at mid May. Mallorie will be home right as Hannah gets out of school. She will be home hopefully before Hannah's b-day on June 3...and will definitely be home by her own birthday, June 18. I can't wait for her to get here...to be safe, to be loved and just share the summer with my "girls" as a family of four! 

No comments:

Post a Comment