Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

May everyone remember the true meaning of Easter today. It's not all about the bunnies, candy and baskets! This will be our last Easter without our Mallorie. This morning, when Hannah got her basket full of goodies, I thought to myself that next year, we will have to make up two baskets and have two beautiful daughters to celebrate Easter with next year! My heart is really missing and thinking of Mallorie today, wishing she could be here with us. I pray that she has peace today and joy in her heart. This little girl has a spunky, sassy spirit and a light in her eyes that I hope will continue while we both wait for each other.  I also pray that one day she will know in her heart the true meaning of Easter, and how much she is loved because of that gift, and also that she will feel the love of her family very soon. I can't wait to have pictures of these two girls together side by side!

No comments:

Post a Comment