Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day

Hannah and her daddy taking it easy while grilling out. We had a low key Father's day, and just enjoyed some relaxing evening at home, as Kevin had to work until 4:00. If you notice her shirt, Old Navy has the best vintage T's for kids. I racked up big time with a HUGE sale there this weekend. I am guilty of pushing my love for Star Wars on her, I guess. She now knows what an Ewok is of all things. Hannah and her pa-pa (my dad). She loves to tease and play with her pa-pa, and loves him just as much. So thankful for wonderful dad I had growing up. I can't count the number of times he has been there (mom too) for me when I was still living under their roof and now for Kevin and I since we've gotten married. So thankful also for the dad Kevin has become. He spoils Hannah rotten, but more importantly truly cares about her every need and it is a wonderful thing to see everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment