Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Some Goodies

I got the name plaque I ordered for Mallorie's room. I am so pleased with it. The little shop on Etsy by Jolinne has the sweetest, nicest things I've seen in a while. I want to order a few more prints from her. Also, on my local facebook yardsale group, I came across this princess themed bookshelf. Hannah has one that is just plain pink and white from Target. We paid like $70 for it. We got this one for only $15! It is in great shape and just needs a little touch up paint. I love shopping like this! My next goal is to find an antique bed to paint white/shappy chic style!
(You have to click on the pic to see it fully)

4 comments:

  1. I love it so super cute! I need to find a Facebook yard sale group in my area. Where do I look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do a search by the county you live in and then "yardsale" behind it. Like if you lived in Brevard County...try "Brevard County Yard sale". See if that will get you some results! I have like 5 local groups I belong too...tons of stuff to browse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or do you search by your city...that might get you the biggest group. Hope you find some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTENESS... can't wait to see it finished and her little bum in there..
    Hugz..

    ReplyDelete