Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

100 Good Wishes Quilt...Phase 1

Mallorie's quilt is basically half done. Belive it or not, I had a bag full of squares left over from my square swaps from Hannah's adoption. I used these for Mallorie's quilt. I did join the One Hundred Wish Yahoo group swap, and have managed to swap with a few ladies on there. It is not as active as it used to be. I used to swap about 20 squares at a time several times a week back during the wait for Hannah, but I am lucky to find one person to swap with now, and if we do, we swap multiple squares. I have sewn all I can until I get the huge middle square I am having embroidered with Mallorie's name on it and The Red Thread poem. Once I get that, I can finish the top, and then have it sent off for quilting.
If you would like to send a square and a wish for Mallorie, please mesage me, and I will send you directions. It isn't hard at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment