Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Retro Saturday

Thankful this Saturday not to be without power from that @#@#@# (censored) derecho that came through. Thankful to be in a cool house and that this wretched heat wave of temps in the 100's only has one more day to stick around!
This is what the clouds from the wind storm looked like in the daytime heading towards us in another state. It hit us at 9:30 at night, so I could not see as good of a definition in the sky, but let me tell you, I stood on my front porch, looked toward the back of the house and saw the blackest skyline, I've ever seen, heard the wind, and then I knew we were in for it. I pray we never have one again. It was worse than the hurricane we lived through in Virginia Beach back in 2002-2003. Today's retro video of choice is: Get Into the Groove- Madonna...classic Madonna, who doesn't love it?! Another video: We have this new awesome radio station that plays a mix of everything from the 60's to the present, and I heard this song the other day. I hadn't heard it in years... Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots......... Now, for the most important thing - update on the adoption. Our homestudy has gone through review at our homestudy agency, now, it is at our placement agency to review. I assume we will hear something next week, but things look good so far! We will receive a copy to read, then when we approve it ourselves, they will finalize it...then onto immigration! Moving right along...

No comments:

Post a Comment