Last night, when Hannah went to bed and said her prayers, Kevin asked: "Who loves you, Hannah?" She said: Mallorie does. We hadn't talked about Mallorie all day. She hasn't said this in a while. Right then, when I heard that on top of some other gut feelings I have had this week and conversations with our agency, I just knew we'd get a call when the shared list came out. But, our call came the night before the shared list...SURPRISE!!
We are currently reviewing a file of a little girl. Everything looks like it may lead to us officially make her ours. We just need to hear back from our pediatrician. I will post an update later. But we are thrilled!
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
An Awesome Surprise!
Last night, when Hannah went to bed and said her prayers, Kevin asked: "Who loves you, Hannah?" She said: Mallorie does. We hadn't talked about Mallorie all day. She hasn't said this in a while. Right then, when I heard that on top of some other gut feelings I have had this week and conversations with our agency, I just knew we'd get a call when the shared list came out. But, our call came the night before the shared list...SURPRISE!!
We are currently reviewing a file of a little girl. Everything looks like it may lead to us officially make her ours. We just need to hear back from our pediatrician. I will post an update later. But we are thrilled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment