This month's shared list comes out Thursday morning in China, which means tomorrow night starting between 7-8:00. This is our 3rd list. I am not allowing myself to get my hopes up too much, though. But, what a Christmas present that would be...getting the call and possibly being matched with Mallorie! I would really think that with the multiple special needs we have lengthened our list with and the age we want (2-4), we'd have a fighting chance. I've heard a lot lately about the wait getting longer, but I think it also depends on your agency too. We are right at the 9.5 month mark, and were told a total of 12-18 months to complete this process. So it is getting iffy if we will make that timeline or not. If we got a referral in the next month or so, maybe.
I have been slacking on blogging lately. Nothing really has been going on to report, but I will try to start posting more regularly. I hope I can report back here with good news!
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
December...
This month's shared list comes out Thursday morning in China, which means tomorrow night starting between 7-8:00. This is our 3rd list. I am not allowing myself to get my hopes up too much, though. But, what a Christmas present that would be...getting the call and possibly being matched with Mallorie! I would really think that with the multiple special needs we have lengthened our list with and the age we want (2-4), we'd have a fighting chance. I've heard a lot lately about the wait getting longer, but I think it also depends on your agency too. We are right at the 9.5 month mark, and were told a total of 12-18 months to complete this process. So it is getting iffy if we will make that timeline or not. If we got a referral in the next month or so, maybe.
I have been slacking on blogging lately. Nothing really has been going on to report, but I will try to start posting more regularly. I hope I can report back here with good news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment