Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more We received our PA (pre-approval) on 12/27! This means that we have been officially approved to adopt this specific child..., who is now our Mallorie! This means she is surely ours! We are just waiting on getting that strongly desired update and some more pictures of her. This is great news and we will definitely celebrate the new year knowing we officially have a daughter waiting for us! It is now time to make the blog private! All of my "follower's" will get in invite. I'll do that shortly!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your referral!! Shaanxi is a beautiful province. I have visited there several times!! I would love to be able to follow your journey to her if you would let me!

    Taylor
    http://stillwewait.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete