Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2012

We have accepted our referral!!! We are still waiting on updated pictures and a verbal update of her progress/status. The pictures we have of Mallorie are when she was only a few months old. She is 18 months old now. I am not allowed to post pictures yet...but we've found her! The special need that she has appears to have resolved when she was 7 months old. We are thrilled to have been matched with her and it came a lot sooner than we thought. Our LOI (letter of intent) stating we want to adopt her goes out to today. I hope to have her updates before Christmas. I don't know if I will be able to stand it if we don't get them before the holiday. We have yet to tell Hannah. I am trying to wait until we get the updated pictures, as there will be a dramatic difference in the way she looks. Unless there is something dramatically wrong with her updates, there is no reason why we'd change or minds or stop the LOI. It is an amazing feeling again to know you have a daughter waiting for you across the world. Thanking God for this wonderful Christmas gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment