Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Retro Saturday

Back in 2005-2008, on Hannah's blog, I started Retro Saturday. Being the music lover that I am, I would post a music video of some sort every weekend. It started on my blog, but then the women I became friends with through the adoption process started doing it too, and then we developed our own music blog where we would each be assigned a music genre each day of the week, and we would post our videos there. It was fun, and was something to help the wait go by. I had a lot of fun with it! So, I am going to start doing Retro Saturday again! :)

Since it is a gorgeous, sunny Saturday, we will start with Walking On Sunshine by Katrina and The Waves.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED retro Saturday it was so fun on your Blog and on the group. It helped me get through the wait too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Susan, it was a lot of fun! I couldn't resist doing it again on here! :)

      Delete