Tuesday, March 20, 2012
To Do List
This is my "TO DO LIST" of things to do during the wait for Sarah. Lord willing, it will not be any near the 3 years we waited for Hannah. If I do have about 12-18 months, I think these things will fill them up pretty good!
~Landscaping the yard, which we are starting to do now.
~Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork for our dossier.
~Trip to DC for fingerprints for immigration approval. Throw some site seeing in at the same time.
~Visit from our China travel friends, Heather and Jay in June!
~Work on Sarah's One Hundred Good Wishes Quilt. I have a TON of squares left over from Hannah's quilt, which I never used. I will use these and probably get some new ones as well.
~Paint Sarah's room (I already have a color in mind)
~Choose decor, bedding and furniture for Sarah's room
~Move full size bed in what is to be Sarah's room into Hannah's room, paint headboard to match furniture in Hannah's room.
~Move Hannah's twin bed out and put into Sarah's room.
~Clean out the closet in Sarah's room that has my clothes currently in it. Find a place to put all of my stuff.
~When I know Sarah's size, go through Hannah's old clothes and see how many things I have that will fit her. Then, buy some new things for Sarah if need be (even though I will buy new stuff anyway!)
~Make that plate collage I've been planning to do for the kitchen/dining area. I have the plates, just need the brackets and hang them.
~Get a huge swingset and play yard for the girls (sell the current swingset I have)
I am sure I will add to this list, but these are the things that are running through my mind now that will need to be done before Sarah gets home. I do believe these will make the wait time flow faster.
~Landscaping the yard, which we are starting to do now.
~Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork for our dossier.
~Trip to DC for fingerprints for immigration approval. Throw some site seeing in at the same time.
~Visit from our China travel friends, Heather and Jay in June!
~Work on Sarah's One Hundred Good Wishes Quilt. I have a TON of squares left over from Hannah's quilt, which I never used. I will use these and probably get some new ones as well.
~Paint Sarah's room (I already have a color in mind)
~Choose decor, bedding and furniture for Sarah's room
~Move full size bed in what is to be Sarah's room into Hannah's room, paint headboard to match furniture in Hannah's room.
~Move Hannah's twin bed out and put into Sarah's room.
~Clean out the closet in Sarah's room that has my clothes currently in it. Find a place to put all of my stuff.
~When I know Sarah's size, go through Hannah's old clothes and see how many things I have that will fit her. Then, buy some new things for Sarah if need be (even though I will buy new stuff anyway!)
~Make that plate collage I've been planning to do for the kitchen/dining area. I have the plates, just need the brackets and hang them.
~Get a huge swingset and play yard for the girls (sell the current swingset I have)
I am sure I will add to this list, but these are the things that are running through my mind now that will need to be done before Sarah gets home. I do believe these will make the wait time flow faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so excited Kim, Kevin & Hannah! Love yall!
ReplyDelete