Sunday, March 25, 2012
Wacky Weather
We have chosen a home study agency, and fortunately a social worker who lives in our city will be able to do it. EAC isn't licensed to do home studies in our state, so we have to contract someone else to do it, who in turn will work with EAC and vice versa to get this all done. We sent in our payment for the home study on Thursday night, and the lady that schedules everything will be back in the office on Tuesday. We have to complete 10 hours of Hague accredited "training" before we can even do the home study. Thankful it can be done online and thankful the home study agency we chose has connections locally.
On a side note, it is only March, and we are having June weather. Yesterday it all started around 4:30. Tornado warnings, watches and constant thunderstorms, lightening and heavy rain until about 11 pm last night. Some areas saw egg sized hail. I don't think we have ever been under a tornado warning that severe before. The sky was horrifying. I am usually a big thunderstorm fan, but not when it gets this way. If it is this bad now, I can only imagine what the summer storm season is going to be like.
On a side note, it is only March, and we are having June weather. Yesterday it all started around 4:30. Tornado warnings, watches and constant thunderstorms, lightening and heavy rain until about 11 pm last night. Some areas saw egg sized hail. I don't think we have ever been under a tornado warning that severe before. The sky was horrifying. I am usually a big thunderstorm fan, but not when it gets this way. If it is this bad now, I can only imagine what the summer storm season is going to be like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I sooo remember this material... soooo cute... hugz...we are having some high temps also..would like it to stay in 70's for a little bit longer...
ReplyDelete