Thursday, April 5, 2012
Idol Chat
I need a little break from paperwork talk...onto Idol Chat! So, after not enjoying American Idol last year at all, I am loving it this season! I can't think of another season I've enjoyed more since Bo Bice and Carrie Underwood. Elise and Philip are my to contenders. Elise has one of the top voices in the competition, but I don't she is going to stay in it much longer, as she is not as popular with the younger crowd that casts most of the votes. Colton is an awesome guy. He is standing up for his faith, and isn't afraid to let it shine. Jessica is a little powerhouse and she just needs a record deal regardless of the win. Deandre needs to go home already. Skylar...I love her country twang, and she is mad talented. This was my favorite performance from last night:
My second favorite...Jessica and Joshua
My second favorite...Jessica and Joshua
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment