Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Retro Saturday....



Sara by Fleetwood Mac. Other than Dreams, this has to be my favorite of their classic hits. Fleetwood Mac...can't say enough how much I love, love them! I watched an interview with Stevie Nicks, and she said she wrote all of her songs as if they were a story. So true, because that is what their music does for me...each song seems like a different journey to go on. Their music never gets old for me. Give me my Pandora set on my Fleetwood Mac station, and I am a happy girl!

So glad it is Saturday...what a week it has been!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, how I love Fleetwood Mac too...awesome song I may add!

    ReplyDelete