Thursday, May 17, 2012
Graced by a Ladybug
Just about an hour ago, Kev and I were out measuring our yard for an above ground pool. He looked down at my leg and said "Kimmi...there's a ladybug on your leg". I haven't thought about ladybugs for a long time, but they mean a lot during your wait for China. Most waiting moms feel it is a little whisper from your child in China. (This isn't the first ladybug encounter I have had this month. While finishing our landscaping, one came up beside my foot). After the ladybug on my leg this morning, our EAC coordinator called. I had left a message with her the other day about when to start our state certifications for our dossier. Our last home study is this Sunday. Our physicals are June 1. Online training has begun to complete the required 12 hours we have to have when they submit our home study. EAC told me "you all are moving a lot more faster than a lot of other moms/families....a LOT faster". THIS IS GREAT NEWS..... She also said that we can now say that the start date for working on our dossier will be officially June 1st, as that is the day that our final paperwork (physicals) should be complete.
So between the ladybug on my leg and the call from our coordinator, I am feeling uplifted right now about our progress so far.....
We will be DTC (dossier to China) before you know it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Doing the happy dance for you all. :)
ReplyDelete