Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer colds...

just shouldn't exist. Somehow Hannah has gotten a bad respiratory bug. She started getting sick Memorial Day night, and has been home from school all week. She can't even talk without coughing. Tomorrow will be the third day I will keep her home from school. This was her final full week. Next week, she only has three half days. She is a trooper when she is sick. I hope she feels better and is back to normal soon, and that Kev and I avoid this nasty bug! From the smile on her face, you'd never know she feels bad. There is nothing like the comfort of your mama when you are sick. If I can be half of what my mom was to me, I will be doing something right. I am using some of her little nursing methods on Hannah, and it feels so strange to be on the opposite end of the rope this time around. I love taking care of my Hannah-pooh!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment