Saturday, May 5, 2012
Retro Saturday
My favorite Billy Idol song....Eyes Without A Face. This song is like a time machine.
As far as the teacher reference letter goes, I've let it go, and am letting God. Hannah's teacher notified me that she received the letter yesterday. Please pray she will have peace enough about it to just type the stupid thing instead of taking it all over the place to her supervisors at school. Hannah talked so much about her sister last night, and it just makes my heart so full to imagine she will have her in her life soon. To see "my girls" together one day, laughing, talking and playing, I'll know my life has come full circle, and my dreams/purpose have been accomplished. Once this letter is done, I'll feel closer to that dream actually coming true again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment