Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Room Progress

This is my fourth post today! Be sure to see Retro Saturday and the other posts I did below. We received Mallorie's Kukunest Lantern Festival bedding. The fabric is super nice, and I was able to get two shams for her full size bed. I have the pattern ready to go, and all I need to do is start sewing the duvet cover together. While out shopping one day, we were at Pier One. We came across these lanterns. They have LED lighting inside, and the colors match perfectly. I can't wait to get this on her bed and hang the lanterns above on each side. I think it is going to look super nice! And, after only one try, I've also got the paint colors picked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment