Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A little visitor...

In the China adoption world, we all know what seeing a ladybug means...a sign of referrals or a reminder of your child in general. Last night, I sat down on the sofa. No more than 30 seconds later, I heard this incessant buzzing above my head. I looked above me on the wall, and noticed it was some kind of bug. As usual, I freak out with any insect in the house, so I screamed at Kevin to take care of it. I took my eye off of the bug for a second, and when Kevin walked over, it had fallen to the edge of the sofa. It was then that I noticed it was a ladybug. A ladybug that obviously wanted to be seen! A new shared list comes Monday of next week, I hear, so can I take this as a sign? I tell myself no, as it is just too soon, and in the real world, I am not that lucky. Either way, it gave me chills. She was gently scooped up and set free outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment