Tuesday, October 30, 2012
We did not get a phone call last night (not that I was really expecting it to happen anyway). Our agency said a shared list did come out with what looked to be several good referrals, but thanks to Sandy, they kept losing their internet connection. So who knows...maybe if not for Hurricane Sandy, we would have had more of a chance. From the DTC/LID group I follow on Facebook, it looks like hardly anyone else got "the call" either. I am just thankful this morning to still have power after the wind whipped through here. I was afraid it would be a repeat of the derecho that hit back in the summer. I did order the fabric for the back of Mallorie's quilt yesterday. It took a lot of searching, but I fell in love with this when I saw it. Excited to get this and take Mallorie's quilt to be quilted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment