Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Our first shared list...

Today is the day that the CCWA issues their shared list (a list that China issues once a month that has newly added children). This is also the first month we are eligible to be matched!! I talked to our family coordinater on Thursday for over an hour going over our matching criteria! I don't know if we will get "the call" tonight, but it is a wonderful feeling to actually be able to have our agency look for a child for us. I don't know why, but Kevin and I have a gut feeling, we will have Mallorie's picture by Christmas. Since we are not requesting as young as possible, and are targeting for a girl ages 2-4, we may have a better chance of being matched quicker! Between Hurricane Sandy, the threat of power outages and wondering about "the call" tonight, I will be on edge all day! Keeping our fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment