Sunday, October 21, 2012
Good Finds!
It is hard to find Asian dolls unless you order them from the internet. We stumbled upon these at Kohl's by Carter's. I think they will make a perfect Gotcha Day comfort toy! Hannah didn't care much about dolls or stuffed animals when we first got her, and is only now actually starting to like them. She had a pink bunny/rattle for her Gotcha Day/first toy, and she never let go of it the whole time in China. Even on the flights home, she had that bunny clenched in her hand. I hope Mallorie will like these.
(I can't get the picture to rotate for some reason)
Also, we went to the annual Apple Festival yesterday, which we try to go to every year. It is not as great as it used to be, though. The crafters have diminished, and all there seems to be is jewelry vendors now. But, we did run into the same lady who embroidered a blanket for Hannah during the wait. We got one done for Mallorie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment