Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Red Thread...
While we waited for Hannah, I wore a read thread bracelet with jade hearts that I bought from an adoption shop. It was a visible way that I felt connected to her through the wait. The wait got so long, I eventually took it off, though, but I still have it. This time, I wanted something different. I browsed online and on Etsy, I found a bracelet I fell in love with, and came to find out, it is made by a group of atrists that live in China, who travel throughout China, getting inspiration and picking out items for their designs. I am excited to have found it, and that it is handmade in China!
The seller I bought this from has lots of beautiful bracelets and other items, and they are so reasonably priced. I cannot get the link to his store on Etsy to post here, but you can search by the name: Der Musensohn. He is in Wuhan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Gorgeous! I will check these out! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from RQ and 1001tears blog hop. Please come add your link to www.1001tears.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower!!
Amy
Congratualtions on getting so close! It looks like next year will be full full full of firsts. Fingers crossed for speedy paperwork from here on out!
ReplyDeletenancy-of the crazy 9
http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/
Oh, fun idea. I might have to copy cat you!!
ReplyDelete