Blogger Backgrounds
"For once you have seen the moon from the other side of the world, it changes your life forever"
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sponsor a Child

I follow a lot of blogs and foster home pages on Facebook. It is wonderful to see these homes exist, and how well the children are cared for. I pray Mallorie is waiting for us in a home like this. The link I posted above is New Day Foster Home. They are having a Christmas sponsorship program, where you can choose a child and send them a package for Christmas. I am so excited to do this. We chose to sponsor Sylvia. I can't wait to start my shopping for her, and who knows, we may even get to see pictures of her opening her gifts on their blog. There are a lot of other sponsorship programs out there. You can sponsor children to have medical care and surgeries. I just feel like my arms can reach across the world a little, and it's a great feeling. If you want to sponsor a child, please click on the blog button at the top of this post. Once there, you have to go to the right hand column and pick Christmas Wish List. It will take you to the page where you can see all of their photos and information on how to ship the package.

No comments:

Post a Comment